Moulton & Wilson, LLP represents plaintiffs and defendants in complex commercial litigation and arbitration. Our commercial litigation and arbitration clients include large multi-national companies, small to mid-sized companies, foreign organizations, and individual entrepreneurs and investors. We have handled commercial disputes covering a wide variety of areas of law in federal and state courts and in arbitrations in Texas and across the nation.
We understand not only the specific issues at stake when you are involved in a lawsuit or arbitration but also the impact that litigation or arbitration can have on your business or other affairs. We handle commercial litigation economically and efficiently while zealously representing our clients to achieve RESULTS. We also know that sometimes means helping clients avoid litigation altogether or resolving it expeditiously. Moulton & Wilson, LLP can help you achieve success when your business faces litigation. We will enable you to focus on your business while we focus on the legal work.
Significantly, businesses we have opposed in commercial litigation matters have later hired us to represent them when they need a commercial litigation lawyer.
A Proven Track Record of Commercial Litigation Success
We have significant experience in cases involving:
- Breach of Contract & Breach of Warranty Claims The bread and butter of commercial litigation, breach of contract claims are at the heart of many commercial disputes. read more. . .
- Fraud, Misrepresentation, & Breach of Fiduciary Duty Litigation Fraud and breach of fiduciary duty claims run a close second in frequency to breach of contract claims. read more. . .
- Shareholder & Partnership Disputes These cases typically involve conflicting ownership claims, disagreements between co-owners or partners, dissolution issues, and disputes over the application of buy-sell provisions. read more. . .
- Construction Claims Construction claims may involve residential, commercial, or industrial construction. They can be exceedingly complex and require familiarty with construction projects and with the unique legal issues such projects can involve. read more . . .
- Tortious Interference Claims Tortious interference claims may involve alleged interference with an existing contract or with prospective business relations. read more . . .
- Trade Secrets & Confidential Information Litigation Disputes over misappropriation of trade secrets and misuse of confidential information have become increasingly common in today’s business world. read more . . .
- Employment Disputes Employment disputes have become increasingly common and can take a variety of forms, including claims involving employee benefits, wrongful termination, golden parachutes, sexual harassment, discrimination, and pension and retirement plans. read more . . .
- Non-Competition & Non-Solicitation Claims Non-competition and non-solicitation litigation has become almost part of everyday bu . But even though the cases may raise many of the same factual and legal issues, each one presents a unique set of challenges and opportunities. read more . . .
- Insurance Litigation Insurance litigation includes coverage and valuation issues and late payment, bad faith, and duty to defend claims. read more . . .
- Energy Litigation. Houston lawyers with a general litigation practice must be knowledgeable almost all aspects of the energy industry – upstream, midstream, and downstream oil and gas, natural gas and nuclear power generating plants, and gas and power trading. read more . . .